Please Read Carefully:
We have available four PDF documents that you can customize online, and print out as support letters. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to customize and print out your support letters. If you do not have this software, it can be downloaded here for free.
Step 1 Please read the Financial Support Tips (PDF) before you begin.
Step 2 Choose the appropriate support letter for the track you selected (Streets&Parks, Summer Fun Week, Above the Rim, or One Touch Soccer):
When you click the links below, a new window will open with your support letter in PDF format. You will need to replace the following fields with your information:
- Dear_____, Click next to Dear to add your Receipient's Name (i.e. Aunt Sally)
- Tab to the next blank, under Gratefully, place your name
- Tab to the next blank, $____, insert the amount you need to raise
- Tab to the next blank, by ______, insert a date to have money sent
- Tab to the last two blanks, Member ID#_____, insert your Member Id number (found in your Go Account, Login Now)
Printable Support Letter (PDF)
Please Note: Some versions of Adobe Acrobat will not allow you to save the PDF filled in with your information, so you need to print it directly from the web browser.
If you are having trouble using/printing these documents, please call our office at 309.452.3213 for help!